About Me Jeremy Whitlock a.k.a. whitlockjc
This is my GitHub landing page. I created this back before GitHub had a decent user landing page so I will continue to maintain it. If you're interested in my opinion on software and other things, I have a real website located at http://thoughtspark.org and that is where you'll find me posting most...when I actually post.
If you ever read my opinion and don't agree, let's chat. It could be a mutually beneficial experience and I'm not one to think I'm always right or can't learn something new.
Below is a list of interesting projects I either own or maintain. For the full list of my projects and contributions, please visit my GitHub User Page.
- Atom.io Dark Theme for TextMate (atom-dark-theme)
- A port of the Atom.io Dark Theme for TextMate.
- DirecTV Remote API (directv-remote-api)
- This project provides consistent APIs for interacting with your DirecTV STB.
- Lembos (lembos)
- Java Library for allowing you to write MapReduce jobs via Node.js and have them run natively in the Hadoop JVM as if written in Java.